My dad owns savings bonds naming my uncle as the beneficiary. My uncle recently passed away. How can he change the beneficiary to me?

Terry Says: Yes, your Dad can change the beneficiary without any problem.  BUT, if the savings bonds are paper bonds, they must first be converted to electronic form.  Then the named beneficiary can easily be changed.   But  he will not receive a new paper bond;  instead he will have to keep track of his holdings electronically.  Here is a link to the page at which will explain the process of converting.