Can I get more then 1 Senior real estate tax exemption ? Can I send in Senior citizen exemption and Senior freeze exemption? Or must I choose one? If so which one is better ? Thank you

Terry Says:  I’m going to presume you live in Cook County, IL, where most of my radio listeners reside.  Cook County has both a senior citizen exemption and a senior freeze on property taxes — if you qualify.  It’s complicated, so here is a link to the page explaining how you can use both.

Have a Question?

Ask yours!