My husband got life insurance and beneficiaries are me and his 2 adult kids that don't live here. Should it be changed to only me so I can pay off the house we live in?

Terry Says:

Absolutely!  That’s the only fair thing.  But HE has to contact the insurance company and do this in writing.  (But you can contact them, give them the policy number and ask them to send the “change of beneficiary” forms.  And YOU can make sure he signs and mails the forms!!)

Have a Question?

Ask yours!