I asked a question of investing in silver bars or etf mutual fund
Also going to a company like schwab in place of American fund as there charges are so high.

Terry Says:  If you want to buy silver bars, go to a coin dealer who is registered with the American Numismatic Association at their website —  www.Money.org.

If you want to buy shares of silver mining companies, some of which pay dividends, there are a variety of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) that focus on shares of silver mining companies.  Here’s a list.

Have a Question?

Ask yours!