By Terry Savage on February 22, 2017 | Financial Planning / Retirement

When I retire where should I put my 401k ? I will need to withdraw some money annualy

Terry Says

I am in the process of writing a column about that now.   I am going to show you how you can get inexpensive investments, reasonable advice, and a plan for withdrawals, (including the required minimum distributions that must start when you reach age 70-1/2) -- by using Fidelity, Vanguard, or T. Rowe Price. My take on this is you are much more likely to get standardized, sensible advice than if you fall for one of the salespeople trying to sell you a lot more complicated products.   Look for the column in the next two weeks!



a personal
finance question