Ask Terry Questions Amendment to existing trust

Amendment to existing trust

By Terry Savage on April 03, 2024 | Financial Planning / Retirement

Can you recommend a reliable honest trust attorney to make changes to my existing trust?

Terry Says

In Chicago, I always recommend Kerry Peck -at

Outside of this area, go to, the website of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. You can search geographically.

Recent Financial Planning / Retirement Questions



a personal
finance question