/ Ask Terry Questions / Child tax credit

Child tax credit

By Terry Savage on July 17, 2021 | Wild Card & Pandemic Related

My children’s father claimed children in 2020 but income to high for tax credits I want to claim for new tax credit payments what do I do

Terry Says

Claim them on your 2021 return, which you’ll file next April. You won’t get the monthly advance payments starting in July. But you can claim the entire refundable credit on your tax return.



a personal
finance question