/ Ask Terry Questions / Creating ID.Me account for federal refund answers

Creating ID.Me account for federal refund answers

By Terry Savage on July 27, 2022 | Taxes & Economy

Hi Terry–my son, who makes a very modest income and has never had a problem receiving refunds with e-filing (H&R Block), still hasn’t received his refund. He already had an ID.Me account so we checked there and the message says “Your Information Is Not Available At This Time”–that’s it. He has no idea why this return would have been any different from returns in the past. And no one who can be contacted for answers.

Terry Says

Did he include direct deposit info for his refund? If not, did he change his address? Does he have a receipt for his electronic filing?

It could take a while longer, depending on the answers to the above questions. Check back for updates to his ID.me account every week.



a personal
finance question