Ask Terry Questions filing income tax return

filing income tax return

By Terry Savage on February 28, 2024 | Wild Card

I’m 71 yrs old wondering if you advise free filing for my income taxes through IRS free file, and if so, which “trusted partner” to choose

Terry Says

Click on this link to find out everything you need to know about IRS FreeFile.

You can do it yourself online — or file with whichever partner is nearest your location.



a personal
finance question