Ask Terry Questions financial planner for retiring Federal Employee

financial planner for retiring Federal Employee

By Terry Savage on February 16, 2018 | Financial Planning / Retirement

Hello< I am looking to retire in 4 years, but I would like to find a Financial Planner that knows the Federal Retirement System. Can you help?

Terry Says

Any planner who is a Certified Financial Planner should have expertise about the Federal programs, as well as the health insurance coverages for Federal retirees.  Go to to find a certified financial planner in your area.  Go to to see the questions you should ask a financial planner before signing on.  The first meeting should be free -- but you need to know what to ask!  And be sure to ask if they have dealt with the Federal retirement program.

Recent Financial Planning / Retirement Questions



a personal
finance question