Ask Terry Questions I-bonds, move into trust

I-bonds, move into trust

By Terry Savage on October 10, 2023 | Chicken Money

Hello – can you send me the link to move my I-bond into my living trust? By mistake I purchased in my own name.
(WGN listener)

Terry Says

You’ll need to open a new TreasuryDirect account for your Revocable Living Trust. (Yes, you can do that using your same Social Security number.) When that is done, follow the instructions in this link to move the bonds from your name, into the account with the name of the trust.

Recent Chicken Money Questions



a personal
finance question