By Terry Savage on June 25, 2024 | Investments

How do I get my self directed IRA account to trade in the Forex exchange via a foreign brokerage account? Appreciate any help. Thank you.

Terry Says

As far as I know, no foreign brokerage firms are qualified as IRA custodians.  But you can certainly trade foreign exchange through futures or options in an IRA account held by a U.S. custodian, such as Schwab or Fidelity.



a personal
finance question