Ask Terry Questions Past due taxes

Past due taxes

By Terry Savage on July 07, 2024 | Taxes & Economy

My children have contacted Octima for help with past taxes due. Their fee is almost $10,000 Is there anyone else that will not overcharge and is competent to help. Taxes from 2016 forward.

Terry Says

I’d take the first step by contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling at 800-388-2227.  This non-profit can point them in the right direction.   They should have guidance, but the radio ads offering “tax relief” come at a huge cost.



a personal
finance question