Ask Terry Questions Retirement Plan

Retirement Plan

By Terry Savage on May 11, 2017 | Financial Planning / Retirement

Terry, My wife and I are in our mid 50's and I plan on retiring from 597 fitters union in 2 years or less if possible. I would like to meet with someone who could look over what we have and move it to protect us before the market drops. Who can help us get this done? Thanks for your time.

Terry Says need a FEE-ONLY Certified Financial Planner -- one who is not incented to have you make investments based on commissions.  Find one near you by searching at the website of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors -- all are fee based.  But first go to this site to understand the questions you should be asking, and to check credentials:

Recent Financial Planning / Retirement Questions



a personal
finance question