Ask Terry Questions Savings sccounts

Savings sccounts

By Terry Savage on February 15, 2024 | Chicken Money

I have over $250 I various accounts at the same bank will FDSC cover loses if the bank goes under? If I need to move some money, how do I pick a bank?

Terry Says

At this stage you should be buying T-bills. Read this:

You can purchase an unlimited amount and it is all directly insured by the Federal government.

Recent Chicken Money Questions



a personal
finance question