Ask Terry Questions Shares of stock

Shares of stock

By Terry Savage on January 15, 2024 | Investments

I have a few old shares of PepsiCo stock I would like to cash out. Can’t find anyone who wants to cash out such a small amount. Can you please advise.

Terry Says

Contact the Transfer Agent (a bank or financial company) listed on the back of the shares. Or contact the Shareholder Services department of the company. You can email them at:
exchanged for PepsiCo stock, please contact PepsiCo’s Manager of Shareholder Relations at



a personal
finance question