Ask Terry Questions Social Security

Social Security

By Terry Savage on January 12, 2024 | Wild Card

The SSA has my address incorrect. They have 2145 and it is 2154. How can I correct it?

Terry Says

Are you retired, and is the wrong address used to send your annual Social Security benefits letter, or tax forms? Since there is now direct deposit of all benefits, it must be for one of those other reasons.
Here is a link to change your address with Social Security online.



a personal
finance question