Ask Terry Questions Tax Advisor for Roth Conversion

Tax Advisor for Roth Conversion

By Terry Savage on June 25, 2024 | Financial Planning / Retirement

I need a tax advisor that specializes in Roth Conversions. Is there a referral listing of specialists in the Chicago suburb area?

Terry Says

If you want an expert on the ramifications of a Roth Conversion go to Ed Slott’s website and click on the “find an advisor” button.  You can trust them.

Recent Financial Planning / Retirement Questions



a personal
finance question