Ask Terry Questions Tax forgiveness

Tax forgiveness

By Terry Savage on February 21, 2024 | Taxes & Economy

Are there any legit tax help companies and should I try them. I’ve filed all yrs but I owe past do taxes. I am paying monthly

Terry Says

Do you already have an agreement with the IRS to pay small amounts regularly? If so, continue along that path. I don’t have any recommendations for tax settlement attorneys. Once you make an agreement, it’s very rate to get the remaining balance forgiven, unless you have dire new circumstances. Then contact the IRS by filing Form 911.

Recent Taxes & Economy Questions



a personal
finance question