By Terry Savage on October 13, 2023 | Chicken Money

I do understand buying tbills from our ira/schwab acct., BUT can we also buy tbills from a Declaration of Trust acct.? Wanted to ask you first rather than our financial advisor. Thank you!

Terry Says

If you have a Revocable Living Trust, you can open an account in the name of the trust (using your SS number) and buy T-bills. If you have created an IRREVOCABLE trust, it can also open a separate account to buy T-bills — using the Tax ID number of the trust.
Read this; https://www.terrysavage.com/t-bills-beat-cds/



a personal
finance question