By Terry Savage on February 22, 2015 | Financial Planning / Retirement

I live in Baltimore county, maryland. What are the names of law firms to establish a Rlt. thank you

Terry Says:  Go to or to search for an estate planning attorney in your area, which will give you someone with broader expertise in issues you might want to include in your planning, such as long term care.  Or if you are younger, just wanted to do an estate plan, consult your state bar association website and look under “estate planning.’  Here’s the link for Maryland’s bar search feature:  Or ask for a referral from the trust department at your local bank office.

Recent Financial Planning / Retirement Questions



a personal
finance question