Ask Terry Questions What to do with a trust dispursement

What to do with a trust dispursement

By Terry Savage on March 05, 2024 | Chicken Money

I’m 72 years old, married and have received $97000. through my mothers trust. I have made funeral arrangements for my husband and me and paid off a few debts. What would be the best way to safely invest the $60000. balance? One CD or a few smaller ones plus a savings account?

Terry Says

I would put most of it in U.S. Treasury bills — say $50,000 — and leave the rest in a bank money market deposit account.
Read this:



a personal
finance question