not a question..a comment..In your article, you indicated a carpentry might want to consider professional liability..

A carpenter or plumber wants to purchase General Liability insurance…for the loose board or scalding liability..

Overall..your suggested coverages were very good..and frequently overlooked.

Terry Says:  Good point – and thank you for the correction in words.  It helps me make the point that we all have some potential liability, and specific work-related insurance could be a big help if you want to protect your personal assets!

Have a Question?

Ask yours!