Ask Terry Questions college funds for 10 year old

college funds for 10 year old

By Terry Savage on May 03, 2015 | College Savings / Student Loans

I use Bright start college fund, (I think it is called that), never the less, I saw that you do not recommend that fund, even though it is tax deductible. What should I be using in place of that fund? Thank you, A.J.

Terry Says:   You don’t have to change programs.  I have explained elsewhere under the “college savings” section of this blog my aversion to this program because of past actions.  I doubt those mistakes will happen again.



a personal
finance question