Ask Terry Questions Defaulting on CollegeIllinois payments.

Defaulting on CollegeIllinois payments.

By Terry Savage on July 07, 2014 | College Savings / Student Loans

I just quit my job and can no longer make CollegeIllinois! payments. How do I get out of the contract?

Terry Says:  Call College Illinois and tell them of your situation.  They will help you convert your current payments to at least give you some benefit from what you have already contributed.  Or you can request a refund.  The number is 877-877-3724.

But this should be the least of your problems if you quit your job.  How are you going to manage the rest of your financial obligations?  Just askin!



a personal
finance question