Ask Terry Questions Financial Aid for College

Financial Aid for College

By Terry Savage on October 04, 2018 | College Savings / Student Loans

Do, I have to list my earnings for my child to get financial support?

Terry Says

When you fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form, which is available at, you have to list EVERYTHING — all your income, your assets, and the student’s assets –if any! It is quite a deep look at your financial picture.

Recent College Savings / Student Loans Questions



a personal
finance question