Ask Terry Questions Good person who deals with Trusts

Good person who deals with Trusts

By Terry Savage on March 15, 2024 | Wild Card

I had a trust made with my Husband in 2009 and since then my husband past away and the person who made up our trust in Batavia Il. Left the business not telling us he was gone. So now I have to find a reliable person who deals with trusts. Can you help me find someone??

Terry Says

The first step is to ask at your local bank — ask the branch manager– for a local attorney who specializes in estate planing.
Or you can search for someone near you who practices estate planning by using this search site:

It’s the website of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.



a personal
finance question