Ask Terry Questions Help with debt

Help with debt

By Terry Savage on October 04, 2018 | Credit/Debt

The organization has closed. I am overwhelmed by paperwork and need a service structured exactly as theirs was offered. Can you please refer me to an alternative?

Terry Says

You need to contact the National Foundation for Credit Counseling at 800-388-2227. That number will connect you to the nearest local office. You can trust them! Don’t try to do this over the phone. Make an appointment, bring your card bills and your check register and have a meeting in person.



a personal
finance question