Ask Terry Questions Mortgage Taxes

Mortgage Taxes

By Terry Savage on June 01, 2024 | College Savings / Student Loans

My taxes went from $5,203.32 to $6,911.01.
Who can I go to help reduce my taxes?

Also I have a year old grandson- I need a good college fund? Thank you!

Terry Says

Asking for a property tax reduction depends on where you live.  You can search online for property tax attorneys in your county, city.

And you probably want a college fund that might give you a tax deduction for  your state of residency.  Search at




a personal
finance question