Ask Terry Questions Personal debt

Personal debt

By Terry Savage on June 01, 2024 | Credit/Debt

Im 72 years old and I’ve accumulated over $60,000 in credit card debt,who do I turn to hot help? Thank you for your assistance

Terry Says

There is only one place I trust to help you — The National Foundation for Credit Counseling.

Call 800-388-2227 to be connected to the nearest local office. They are a non-profit organization and the counseling is free or very low cost.  You can trust their advice completely.



a personal
finance question