/ Ask Terry Questions / Taking me to court over credit card!

Taking me to court over credit card!

By Terry Savage on April 19, 2017 | Credit/Debt

I have a account that about to go to court. Should I file for brankrupty, because several attorney have contact me or should I attempt to contact the company and try to make arraignment. but I don't have any disposal income

Terry Says

Immediately contact Consumer Credit Counseling Services by calling 800-388-2227.   That will connect you to the nearest local office.  You can trust them!  They will look at your situation and be able to give you good advice, and at no cost or a very low fee.



a personal
finance question