Ask Terry Questions taxes and credit

taxes and credit

By Terry Savage on February 07, 2024 | Credit/Debt

Hello, I’ve been on disability since 2022. do i still need to file income taxes this year. my next question is the I’m having trouble keeping up with my credit cards. can you recommend a service to help my out. thank you for your assistance on these matter.

Terry Says

Immediately contact the National Foundation for Credit Counseling at 800-388-2227. That will connect you to the nearest office of this non-profit group. You can trust them. And they can answer both of your questions based on the information you provide them.

Recent Credit/Debt Questions



a personal
finance question